Trae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trae

Application

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trae Application

+3
GamerMan
alfredosauce
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trae Application Empty Trae Application Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 am

Admin

Admin

User Name:

Village Name(s):

Village Coordinate(s):

Total Population:

On average how many days out of a week do you log on to Travian?:

Previous Alliance affiliation
(Prior memberships, NAP, Confeds etc.):

Previous Travian Experience:

Tell me a little about why you want to join Trae:

https://trae.forumotion.com

2Trae Application Empty Re: Trae Application Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 am

alfredosauce

Hello I would love joining your alliance.. here is my info...

User Name:
Loffredo123

Village Name:
Nazi Germany

Coordinates:
(80,-351)

At least once a day... more on weekends...

No major previous alliance affiliations...

second time through travian

Because I feel like I can help as a teammate and can help myself...

3Trae Application Empty Re: Trae Application Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:51 am

GamerMan

User Name: GamerMann

Village Name(s): Village

Village Coordinate(s): (69|-355)

Total Population: 73

On average how many days out of a week do you log on to Travian?: all 7 and at least 2 times a day

(Prior memberships, NAP, Confeds etc.): Tag:jades
Name:Jade Dragons

Previous Travian Experience: second account

Tell me a little about why you want to join Trae: I want to join Trea because my past alliance wasn't that good at staying in touch or helping out each other and Trae looks like the alliance for me.

4Trae Application Empty I am interested in joining Trae. Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:53 pm

dflowerp

User Name: dflowerp

Village Name(s): Moderlend

Village Coordinate(s): x -360 y -37

Total Population: 66

On average how many days out of a week do you log on to Travian?: I log on to Travian at least once a day. I am fully capable of contacting the alliance when i am going to be on vacation.

(Prior memberships, NAP, Confeds etc.): I do not know what a NAP or Confed is. I have had a membership once before, and I was in an alliance then but can't remember which.

Previous Travian Experience: I had a membership once before, but when I lost my beginers protection i was raided so much I had to quit.

Tell me a little about why you want to join Trae: Firstly, I would like to join this alliance because it is respectful and fun. Secondly, I think it would be an asset in protecting me from my previous experiance with Travian. Thirdly, I beleive I would be an asset to this alliance, because I am planning on having my hourly income of resources as high as my max holding of resources(To also protect me from my previous experience)and to send off an hours worth of resources to a different member of the alliance every day.

5Trae Application Empty Re: Trae Application Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 am

3daysgrace

User Name:3daysgrace

Village Name(s):Hockeytown

Village Coordinate(s):(263|-250)

Total Population: 147

On average how many days out of a week do you log on to Travian?:1-2 times a day

(Prior memberships, NAP, Confeds etc.): none

Previous Travian Experience: off and on for about a year

Tell me a little about why you want to join Trae: It looks like a close-knitted alliance all about sticking together, and that is what an alliance should be like. I think I would fit perfectly, because I am willing to help out in any way possible.

6Trae Application Empty Re: Trae Application Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 am

White Zwei

User Name: White Zwei

Village Name(s): Zwei Empire, Zwei territory 1

Village Coordinate(s): 155,-322 155, -321

Total Population:346

On average how many days out of a week do you log on to Travian?: 7

(Prior memberships, NAP, Confeds etc.): AGSTACA

Previous Travian Experience: Ive been playing travian for awhile, use to play on speed server but i wanted to expand my horizons abit more. So i created my account on server 3 and 4. The number of times ive played through a round about 5.

Tell me a little about why you want to join Trae: Well after AGSTACA fell apart with the founder and several members deleting themselves, ive been meaning to find myself a good alliance since then. I hear d about this alliance from a former TOL member and he invited me to join so here i am ^^

7Trae Application Empty Re: Trae Application Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 am

miracle76

User Name:Miracle76

Village Name(s):Miracle

Village Coordinate(s): 148/-339

Total Population:379

On average how many days out of a week do you log on to Travian?:7 days a week. I log in every day.

(Prior memberships, NAP, Confeds etc.):None on this server.

Previous Travian Experience:I have been playing for a little while but on the last server I played I got raided so much that I had to delete my account.

Tell me a little about why you want to join Trae: I believe Travian is nothing without alliances, without helping and receiving help from your alliance neighbors. I think Trae is the right place for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum